I've been tagged. Stephen is wondering what's in my "Bookstack".
Every now and then I'll pick up a book, usually a novel, that sucks me in to the point I can't put it down and I read cover to cover in a short period of time. But more often than not, I get a new book, read a few chapters and then before I finish, I'll start reading a different book. This happens a few times and I start stacking them on my desk or next to the bed to read whatever interests me at the moment.
The books in the photo above (from top to bottom):
- Osgood's Progressive Reader, by Lucius Osgood
- Laws of Simplicity, by John Maeda
- Missionary Stories with the Millers, by Mildred Martin
- Designing the Obvious, by Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Grace Based Parenting, by Tim Kimmel
One day soon (????), we'll have a tool to track and share what is in our Bookstacks. Until then, I'll tag a few others (Cori, Christian, Josh and Andy) to find out what kinds of interesting things they're reading.